Seven bridges

And I noticed that I recognize everybody's voice. I never thought about that before because there are so many thing that you can miss about a person that their voice appears quiet unimportant. But it's not. Sometimes, when I spent a lot of time with certain people I hear their voices in my head before I fall asleep. I don't remember every word they've said but I do remember the sound of their voices.
So when I listened to German music a few days ago it made me happy because I noticed that I just missed the sound of the language, and the familiar sound of the songs; no matter how stupid the songs actually were.
Maybe that's the best part about speaking another language; you understand the lyrics of the songs.  

1 Kommentar:

  1. ..and so many awesome smells that you can miss about shells!

    AntwortenLöschen